Thursday, December 6, 2018

I don´t know what to put here again.

Hola todos. 

We worked hard this week but a lot of lessons fell through, and it stressed me out a bit. But my companion helped me realize that the stress came from Satan, and I really just need to focus on doing the best I can to invite others to come unto Christ. He does a really really good job helping me, and I sometimes feel like I´m not helping him as much as he is me.

This was our Thanksgiving. A couple of slices of pie. =)
Mauricio from last week has been reading just about everything we give to him. It is really great, but this Sunday his shower broke so he couldn´t come to church. =(
It has been really hard to get a hold of Jostin because he doesn´t have a phone and he gets to his house really late.  =( But his brother who is a less active member wants to come back to the church so we may teach him so more if we can´t find Jostin.
Abdul is a really really good person with a lot of faith. He impressed me a lot and we are working to help him learn more Spanish. The ward is going to help him out a lot, and he may work towards getting a workers visa in Ecuador.

We played a card game that was invented here in Quito with a few other Elders for P-day. It is called 40. But I don´t really know how to explain it in the little time I have.

Well that´s about all folks I´ll leave you with a few pictures

Elder Cloward



a taxi being used to sell clothes. =P Ecuador is pretty fun huh


No comments:

Post a Comment