Sunday, April 21, 2019

Dry cold -> hot humid -> wet cold = common cold.

Hola todos!

We had another great week this week. 

The bus trips out to the jungle were really long.
5 hours traveling...
We met the husband of Marlene (William) who, in the beginning was really skeptical saying and not really interested in following what we said. But at the end of the lesson, we talked really directly to him, and when we were heading out the door, he said "If I get a chance I´ll come to church on Sunday." Sunday came, and he and Marlene were there with their five year old daughter. Wow! It really helped me realize how important the spirit is in the work.

We also traveled out to the jungle this week and had a really good time with the missionaries out there. But the only problem is that leaving the cold climate here, to go to the hot climate there, and returning to the cold climate here where it was raining, is not so good for the immune system. I caught a cold and this weekend was sick. I´m feeling a little better now, maybe restoration 70% (kingdom hearts reference.) But am excited to get to work.


This weekend we also had a baptism!

Carlos asked me to baptize him. It was soo wonderful.
Carlos Masabanda was a Jehovah´s Witness, but after hearing the missionaries, he loved everything we teach and wanted to be baptized. He is 78, and has trouble walking, but is willing to follow all of God´s commandments and loves the gospel. I´m soo happy for him!

Well I believe that´s all for today! If you have questions I´d love to answer them!

Chao!

Elder Cloward




No comments:

Post a Comment