Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Well things have been....... fun.....

Well I'm not sure if I will get time to write later on so I'm going to write something short now. 

On Thursday, due to rising gas prices in Ecuador all the taxi drivers and bus drivers stopped all of the roads and blocked up passages. After the district meetings the missionaries couldn't go back to their sectors and between the 2 companionships in Puyo we had to babysit 4 missionaries each for two days until they opened up the passage again. These past few days (since Thursday) we've had to stay in our house because they say that the indigenous peoples are also rising up for other problems that they have. We haven't been able to work since Thursday, and I feel like we are in some kind of apocalypse. But don't worry too much, I'm not physically hurt, just mentally stressed because of lost progress on the investigators not being able to see general conference and I'm really bored. If I can write again today I'll fill in some details. 

Elder Cloward

This is what a missionary looks like when he is cooped up for a few days. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment