Thursday, November 14, 2019

Rainbows, Purple Potatoes, White tigers, and quichua

Ali chishi 

This week was really great. I personally feel that my energies have been down. In other words, I find myself more and more tired as the days pass. I was feeling discouraged about my lack of energy when God sent this.


I felt like it was a bit of a message to us about how we were doing a marvelous work and he was proud of it. 
Also this week I cooked some chinese potatoes, which are like potatoes but kinda purple.


This week we met a few new really great people.
Gonzalo and Diego are a father and a son that we met this week while we were contacting. Diego has lots of faith in God and loved hearing our message. Gonzalo was looking for the true church for a long time but didn't find anything so he kinda gave up. But we found him!
Also we were waiting for a member of the church who was going to join us in a visit and decided to eat some salchipapas. The most common fast food in Ecuador. We started talking to the vendor and she told us all about her interest to follow God due to the fact he had saved her life. We went back later and she came to church on sunday! She reminds me a lot of Marialena who is a person that I baptized a year ago in Santo Domingo. I'm excited to keep teaching her. 
Also this was Jazmin's last week in her beauty class so she's coming to church this week! 
We are about to see a lot of success with them and a few others so I'm pretty happy about it.


Today for P-day we went to the zoo. Here was the coolest animal there.

And here is a picture of my companion and I being awesome
That's about all folks 

Ñuncanunami

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment