Friday, November 29, 2019

Two years have gotten to me. I'm sick

Hola todos!

This week was really busy. We had interviews on Wednesday and we had to stay in ambato for the afternoon. I forgot how cold and dry the air felt there. On Thursday we had zone conference and got back to the sector at about 7:00. Then on Friday and Saturday we had service in the morning as we helped members and nonmembers clean a house lot and move a bunch of rocks. 

Finally on Sunday a member invited us to go to her house to teach her drunk ex husband. She sent him away to Quito because of his drinking problems, and he wandered back after two years. He wasn't very receptive on Sunday because he was drunk, but we went by and visited him today in our P-day and he was really really interested in stopping his bad habits and getting married with the member. I feel blessed that we could help him make the first step to that on our preparation day. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Jazmín came to church this week. It looks like she really wants to be baptized because we didn't even visit her this week and she came to church anyway. I feel blessed for being able to teach such prepared people.

Although all the craziness and working for two years has gotten me feverous and tired. I'm frustrated that it has to be happening in my last month of my mission, but my body ́s imperfect and it can ́t keep up with what my mind wants to do. Oof. I'll have to take it easy in the part of my mission where I would like to take it so much harder.

Here are a few pictures 





ñuncamunani!
Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment