Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Milagros :), cambios :(, y mas...

Hola todos!

​​​​​​​​​A lot happened this week so let me see if I can remember it all.

We are still teaching the Cardenas family. We met the father of the family this week and ​he is also very interested in the message we are teaching. They are planning to be baptized the end of august. If all goes well, and they come to church, we will be able to help them make that step.

We also had divisions with the zone leaders and I got to go with Elder Ochoa in his sector. I learned a lot about the importance of the spirit during these divisions. 

Apparently Elder Gómez found some great investigators during that time also, but I haven´t met them yet. 
On Saturday, we had a great activity with the Elder´s quorum, (I forgot my camera...) We went to a really beautiful park ate food and learned about some of our purposes as priesthood holders. We got to go because we brought an investigator and he really had a good time.

On Sunday, we experienced a miracle. We were walking back home and someone who we didn´t know waved to my companion. When we went to got talk with her, she said that she was a member and was less active for a long time but recently moved to Riobamba. She has a son who is twelve who hasn´t yet been baptized. She told us that she wanted to find the missionaries in our sector to help her son be baptized and return to the church. Wow! God really put us in her path so that we could meet each other. This is His work!

 Lastly we hit the changes again, and my companion is leaving again. I am going to stay here in Riobamba (my third change) and Elder Gómez was called back to Quito. I will be receiving an Elder named Elder Salazar... from Peru... again... and he will be the new district leader here. 

Two of the Elder´s in our zone are going home. Elder Lambert, my district leader and one of my favorite missionaries, and Elder Hicks, one of the zone leaders. I will really miss them. 
Elder Lambert (best District leader ever), Hicks(Zone leader), Ochoa(other zone leader),
and Smith(district leader for the other district)
My district. The Hermanas made a silly sign for Elder Lambert that says mission accomplished.
Me and Elder Lambert being goofballs.
I wish you all the best. God loves all of you!

Elder Cloward

The clouds above Chimborazo made it look like it had a force field. So cool!​
It was really cold on Chimborazo this time but there wasn´t as much snow.



Also the youth in my ward sent me some love.
Thanks a lot!
The biggest questions I got were if it was hot... not really,
because we are high in the mountains,
and If I knew spanish well. Pues... si estoy aprendiendo español.
Puedo conversar con las personas aquí muy bien.
Dios me bendice mucho con el Don de lenguas.



No comments:

Post a Comment