Friday, May 17, 2019

The importance of prayer with real intent

I don´t really have a lot of time to write, so I put my letter to the mission president in google translate. Sorry if there are errors.


On Friday we saw some miracles. But when we started planning, all the appointments fell through. The sheet was white, then we continued with our studies and at the point of leaving the house I prayed. I asked with more intention that God would guide us by his Spirit. And he did. We were able to visit our neighbors who are very interested in the message. And then we went to a person, who had a baptismal date, to visit him and we told him that we were going to print a baptismal plan for him. When we left the cyber, my companion forgot his backpack and we had to go back. Then we went to the appointment and we shared with the brother. Upon leaving, we found ourselves right with some contacts we had before and we were able to invite them to the open house. I think if my companion had not forgotten his backpack we would not have met them. At the end of the day, we passed by some old investigators who weren´t really progressing well, but there we found a person visiting them who had listened to the missionaries a long time ago. We were able to show them all and invite them to the open house as well. I learned how important prayer is. If we really talk to God, and we do not just pray, He is more willing to help us.  

I´ll write more next week.

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment