Sunday, May 5, 2019

Ya estamos aquí otra vez

Hola amigos!

The weeks are really flying, and this week was craAazy!

On Tuesday we had interviews with the mission president, and apparently last transfer they were on Wednesday, so, due to some bad communication on our part a district of missionaries ended up getting late. I was just happy we were all finished getting the interview in Good time.

On Wednesday we had Zone conference and our mission president talked a lot about self esteem. When we have bad self esteem it is a lot harder to have success. Some things that help me when I feel down are read my patriarchal blessing and the letters from my family.

Also later on Wednesday we did divisions with the assistants and I learned a lot from Elder Fillmore. Most of all I felt his love. Together we found a Venezuelan that is really interested in following the message.

On Friday we did divisions again and Elder Bezzant and I had a really great time serving God together that afternoon. He is our district leader and only has a few months left in his mission but I can tell has grown to be more like Christ. I hope I can stay here in Ambato with him.

On Saturday we had a Book of Mormon activity in a park and did an open chapel activity in a city called Baños. We weren´t in our sector at all that day.

Lastly, on Sunday we set a family up on baptismal date. Famliy Ortiz Pico has been struggling a lot because their family is really mean to them. They want to change but have a lot of opposition. They are trying to do there best and I am very proud of them

Well that´s all folks

Here´s a few pictures of rock climbing records we did this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment