Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Changes Again, My first gringo campanion, Wedding ´s soon, and Elder Cloward the science guy

Hola Amigitos!

This week was absolutely incredible. 

On Tuesday we went and dumped chicken droppings on a field so that later the owners could plant there. I feel like more dung got in my boots than on the field. =P



This weekend, we had changes, and Elder Sánchez will be leaving for Quito. =( He has been one of my favorite companions, and I´m sad that he will be going, but I´m going to receive Elder Miller. The most gringo looking person in the mission. He´s just leaving the mission offices, and I will help him get used to the normal missionary life again. 

We lost contact with Narcissa this week, so we´ll be looking for her next week. I just hope we didn´t startle her when we shared that she needed to stop drinking coffee. She is a big coffee drinker.

But Pamela told us she wouldn´t drink any more. That´s amazing! She is super excited to keep learning and changing, and came to church alone this week. Her family was in Tena (5 hours away) and she just walked thirty minutes to the bus stop and took the bus to church. She is super valient. You can tell when people really want to progress because they do what God wants with or without help.

Also, This Sunday the Caiza family told us that they are going to get married this week! I was shocked, because they don´t really have the economic possibilities, but they are determined to get it done. Él que desea cumpla.

Today for P-day, we learned how to science. Well, sort of. The brother-in-law of Pamela taught us how to make essencial oils and I pretended to be Bill Nye. Hope you like the video! (Sorry dad I filmed it sideways because the apparatus looks better that way)




We took lots of pictures because Elder Sánchez is leaving.





Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment