Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Vuelvo y repito

Hola Amigos!

It seems the further I go in the mission, the more tired I get. I have felt really stressed recently and all I really want to do is sleep, but that isn´t really and option. I think I need to find a good way to relieve my stress. I plan on trying to bake this week. Cookies anyone?

The work is a little slow right now as we try to work with the members to find people ready to listen again. One member says that the boyfriend of her daughter will be coming soon to get married to her and he wants to be baptized. We will see if he comes this week or next.

This week, the asistants to the mission president did divisions with us on Tuesday, we did divisions with the new elders in ambato and on wednesday we did divisions with an elder who is a little trunky because he´s going home in three weeks. I helped him feel excited about finishing his mission strong. He´s good again. But my goodness, lots of divisions.

That´s about all I got this week. 

Nos vemos!

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment