Tuesday, July 9, 2019

It seems I can´t stop talking about dogs in my emails

Hola todos!

This week was amazing. We had 3 baptisms!
IMG_7977.JPG

IMG_7979.JPG
Pamela and Narcisa above, and johanna below.

This week Henry, the husband of Johanna who has been less active until we started teaching them, had an interview with the bishop to see his worthiness and the bishop said he could baptize and confirm his wife. Wouldn´t it been incredible to baptize your own wife in the church of Jesus Christ? I love how content Johanna is to be joining the church. She is incredible!

Pamela invited her aunt to come and see the church too. She seems really interested, so we may have a chance to baptize her too. =)

This week I won a game of street fighter with a golden retriever. He was out in the street sniffing around and a dog in one of the houses nearby started barking at us. That for some reason angered the golden retriever so he started growling at is and came towards us. Elder Miller backed away and the dog lunged at me. Then I spot-dodged (super smash brothers term) and kicked it between it´s front legs. KO! Luckily that was enough to make it leave. (Even though I wish I would´ve kicked it harder) Every single dog encounter I´ve had so far has been a really close call. Sheesh!

Well that´s about all for this week folks.

Chao!

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment