Sunday, March 18, 2018

Arrived in Pittsburgh!

We received the following short message from Josh's mission office in Pittsburgh along with a couple of photos:

We welcomed Elder Cloward to the Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Mission on Wednesday.  We are thrilled to have him here with us!  I have attached a few pictures, one with his trainer, Elder Madsen.  They will be serving in the Lewisberg, PA Area. 



 Thank you for allowing us to serve with your son here in Pennsylvania, we are excited to have him serve with us until he receives his Visa!


And here is a short note that we received from Josh when he arrived:

I just got to the mission home. I had a good safe trip and managed to give out a book of Mormon to someone I was sitting with on the plane. I'm excited to move into the field and speak Spanish, because everyone I came here with doesn't understand me when I try to speak Spanish. They just gave me a tablet to use while I am here, and I don't know what to do with myself.
Mucho amor!

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment