Monday, August 5, 2019

Packing up the sweaters, unpacking the machete.

Hola todos!

Well we got changes again. I´m not a zone leader anymore, but I may have even more responsibility because I´m going to be opening a sector AND training a new person. I´m going to Puyo, which is a small city in the jungle. The zone leaders of Oriente work there, and a few weeks ago there was another pair of Elder´s but they had to leave because of health issues or something like that. Now we get to open it up again with my new friend who I don´t know yet. How exciting! I am going to miss a lot of the people I met here, but I have really strong feelings that I am needed in Puyo.

We had a good week, but people still didn´t end up coming to church. I feel like I didn´t leave the sector better than I found it, but Elder Miller has got things handled here. However yesterday we found a family of 6 who were really interested in the Book of Mormon. 

We played sports again this week and I am tired out because of it, but no worries, I get to sleep on the bus tomorrow. 

I´m super happy to be a missionary

Nos vemos. La próxima vez voy a tener muchas fotos de la selva.

Elder Cloward.



No comments:

Post a Comment