Monday, August 5, 2019

Rain, Sun, humidity, and cold

Hola Amigos.

We had a really good week.

I had the chance to see my old friends that I helped in La Gasca 5 months ago. on Tuesday while I was waiting in Quito. It was great to see them, but some of them had put church things a little to the side and I had to talk
seriously about it with them.

On Wednesday, we met our new companions. Elder Gomez is from Colombia, and is really excited to be here. He is also energetic in his English studies and like talking to me in English a lot. I´m happy to be with him.


Getting used to the new sector has gone smoothly. When we got here there was a nice group of people who were coming to church and getting ready to be baptized.


Juan Pablo and Maria are cousins and family of recent converts who were baptized about 2 weeks ago. They live in a part of the sector that looks really jungly with wooden houses and everything. They are planning on getting baptized on the 24th and 31st.

Jofre lives over there two. He really loves hearing about the gospel. Sadly all of them didn´t come to church on Sunday because it was really rainy and cold. So far in Puyo we've seen heat, cold, rain, and lot's and lot's of humidity.

I'm happy to be here!

Elder Cloward



No comments:

Post a Comment