Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Do you ever feel like you´ve been hit by a car?

Hola todos!

The title is only metaphorical, sorry to worry you all.

But what happened was pretty unexpected. We had emergency transfers and Elder Toaza left for Quito. Behind he left me an enormous sector that I don´t know, and his assignment as district leader... that´s why I feel like I´ve been hit by a car.

On a different note, my new companion is named Elder Burga. He is from Lima Peru really, really fun. He arrived here in Ecuador at the same time that I did. So we both are also rather young in the mission. We`ve also had a lot of great teaching moments together.

On Saturday we taught an investigator named Carolina. She has been struggling with loneliness recently but we had a lesson in her house and had an activity where we all answered questions that I had written on little pieces of paper. Things like, bear your testimony of Jesus Christ, or express your feeling towards someone you love. Everyone felt the spirit there and we invited Carolina to get baptized on October 13th. She accepted and came to church yesterday. Wow!

Also today we climbed the only hill that is in the city on Santo Domingo as a district. It was fun, and I got a little sunburnt, but we took lots of pictures. I hope you enjoy them all.





Well unfortunately I believe that that´s all folks. Until next time!

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment