Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Que más ve!

Mon, Aug 20, 5:58 PM

Aquí vea! 

Hola Todos!

We are entering week six of the change. I´m a little worried and excited at the same time to leave. There are so many great people here, but I feel a little restless and like it is time to move on to another part of the mission. 

We had a really great week. We had divisions with the zone leaders and I learned a lot more about teaching from Elder Wilson. When you teach you must teach simply with clarity and directly so that everyone understands what God wants for them. The lessons we taught were not like any other lesson I had taught, but were very powerful and helped the people understand simple doctrinal truths. 
I also learned that it is really important to learn to love the people. 

The two young teenagers (Joseph and Michael) came to church and excepted a baptismal date for the 15th of September! They went to young mens so we didn´t get to see how they were in the 3rd hour but apparently they participated in class and really enjoyed it. They are what they call ´pilas´ here which is really smart and bright. I´m really excited for them.
José also was baptized this week and he asked me to confirm him. It was the second time I had done it, so I felt a little nervous, but I hope the blessings he received with bless him for the rest of his life. When he had the opportunity to bear his testimony after the baptism he said ´I felt good... and yeah...´ It was kind of silly, but he still has a long way to go and lots of time to build his testimony. I hope his Dad who is a really strong catholic (and also a really good cook) will start to listen to the lessons with us now. 

We had a really fun activity with the branch. The ward mission leader planned a talent show with us. A lot of the members sang and danced and performed really funny sketches, and a few people that own businesses across the street came to see what it was all about. I took some great pictures... but the computer doesn´t like my flash drive... :(. Maybe next time.

We also traveled to Ambato to visit a larger mall and a fun place called Mr. Joy. Which is basically a restaurant play place but 10 times larger with laser tag, rock climbing and a bunch of other great things like that, but I forgot my camera, so I didn´t get any pictures. Sorry for the false hope... :P

Also we may be moving. The house we live in has a few problems and isn´t very close to our sector. We found another that seems to be brand new, and is closer to our investigators, but is a little small. We plan to move in and make use of the space we have there. I will miss the small fruit stores that we have near, cause the new house might not have the same options, but I don´t think I will stay here for another change.

I´m very excited to finish out this change really strong and see if I´ll stay or go. (´Should I stay or should I go´ Some 70s or 80´s song that I don´t know the artists)

Well I believe that´s all folks. I´m sorry I´m not very good at sending pictures. I hope you will all forgive me!

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment