Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hope

Hola todos!

This week was really great. I got sick again, for the third time, but luckily I wasn´t throwing up or passing the bathroom every 30 minutes. Instead I just felt really achy in my body, and we stayed inside the house for almost the whole day sleeping. :P Don´t worry I´m better now. 

After about three weeks, we finally played soccer again in the zone. I was super excited and had a really fun time.

This week was full of great examples of the hope the gospel brings. We found a man named David Jesus who recently was jumped and sent to the hospital where he saw what death would be like. When we taught him the plan of salvation he said that he wanted to do all he could to make it to be with God again.

Well I´m all out of time. There is so much more I want to write about but I will have to shove it all in next time. 


Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment