Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Today I really don´t know what to put here.

Mon, Oct 1, 6:04 PM

Hola todos!

I don´t have a lot of time, but I am doing very well. 
Our investigators are also progressing nicely. 
Carolina, is completely ready for her interview and we still have a week to teach her.
Anahí has started reading the book of mormon
We had a family home evening with the family I talked about last time, which really strengthened their testimonies and their desires to keep moving towards baptism. 

We went to see some waterfalls this Pday.

Here are some pictures.



Giant frog!

The one dollar coins sometimes have presidents on them. Here is my collection. 1-20

This is called Corviche. It is made with a dough from a kind of banana and peanuts wioth cheese on the inside. Pretty tasty






Well gotta go. Hopefully I will have more time to write next time!

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment